Our versatile, respected law firm maintains its principal office in New Orleans, Louisiana. Glago Law Firm provides aggressive legal advocacy for individuals and businesses. Civil litigation is our primary focus, and we pursue these matters with energy and integrity. Additionally, our law firm pursues class action lawsuits involving product liability, workplace negligence and other issues. We also serve the interests of individuals and businesses in BP class action lawsuits.
To consult a lawyer with a strong, 16-year track record of obtaining sizeable compensation for the injured, bereaved and financially harmed, please contact our New Orleans law firm today.
BUILDING AND TRYING CASES INVOLVING ALL TYPES OF NEGLIGENCE AND DISPUTES
Attorney Mark Glago is a veteran of over 2,500 cases across a range of practice areas — and he has personally taken over 160 cases to trial. As our notable trials and settlements show, we have the knowledge and experience to handle complex cases involving insurance disputes, personal injury law, business litigation and other legal matters.
Injury and Wrongful Death
Our New Orleans and Gretna personal injury lawyers have extensive experience representing the victims of serious accidents in injury and wrongful death claims. Our practice encompasses:
- Wrongful death litigation on behalf of surviving family members who have lost a loved one due to medical malpractice, a workplace accident or other fatal accident
- Motor vehicle accidents including representing victims of serious car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents and other serious vehicle accidents
- Asbestos and toxic exposure which results in mesothelioma and other illness, injury or disease
- Medical malpractice, including cases of failure to diagnose disease, failure to provide proper and timely treatment, anesthesia errors and surgical errors resulting in brain injury, paralysis or other tragic outcomes
- Maritime injuries and Jones Act claims on behalf of dockworkers and oil rig workers, including accidents involving explosions, oil spills and gas leaks
- Catastrophic injuries, including traumatic brain injuries, amputation, or paralysis resulting in paraplegia or quadriplegia, severe burn injury or other life-changing injuries
Glago Law Firm is a leader in successfully resolving complex insurance disputes on behalf of New Orleans-area individuals and businesses. Many of these insurance disputes arise from insurance bad faith claims involving property damage, business interruption losses and other insurance disputes. Our insurance law attorneys have successfully recovered favorable verdicts and settlements for clients in hurricane property damage claims and other business or property loss disputes.
BUSINESS LAW AND BUSINESS DISPUTES
Glago Law Firm also has an active business litigation practice, in which we represent plaintiffs or defendants in commercial conflicts such as partnership disputes and business interruption actions.
TRUSTED BY OTHER LAWYERS AND MANY SATISFIED CLIENTS
We frequently take cases on referral from other attorneys, in addition to responding directly to the needs of individuals and families. We take pride in our peers’ respect for our ability to:
- Assess and value cases based on thorough investigation and legal precedent
- Gather and present solid evidence and testimony that supports our clients’ valid claims
- Obtain favorable outcomes through assertive negotiations and taking cases all the way to trial
CONTACT OUR ORLEANS PARISH LAWYERS
We take a personal, full-service approach to each case, providing honesty and support from the free initial consultation forward. We encourage you to contact us to discuss your specific legal needs.
Let us know how we can help you