Attorney Jatavian L. Williams Receives Premier 100 Designation from National Academy of Jurisprudence
The Glago Law Firm is proud to announce that Jatavian L. Williams has been recognized by The National Academy of Jurisprudence (NAJ), formerly known as the American Academy of Trial Lawyers, as one of the Premier 100 trial attorneys in Louisiana. This is a distinction reserved for attorneys who have established themselves through their professionalism and excellence in service.
Membership into NAJ’s Premier 100 requires the satisfaction of stringent criteria and standards as established by the NAJ’s Board of Directors. Less than 1% of the 1.2 million attorneys currently practicing in the U.S. will be selected to receive this important and prestigious designation. Criteria for membership may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- An individual attorney’s commitment to ethics and professionalism
- Notable verdicts, achievements or settlements
- Board Certified Specialization as designated by the State Bar or other leading organization
- Nominations from the Board of Directors, industry leading trial attorneys, and existing Premier 100 Trial Attorney membership
- Membership and executive positions held within state trial attorney organizations or other leading organizations
- Any Current ratings or ranking profiles as identified by reputable and credible online or local evaluations
Jatavian has been in private practice since 2014, practicing Personal Injury Law. He has been recognized for his commitment to providing excellent representation for clients both inside and outside of the courtroom.